Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 6, 2007

The Fair!!

We went to THE FAIR today!;)
Conner was ready to go to the fair...even if he had no clue what one was!8)

Daddy won Conner a stuffed animal by breaking a bottle with some baseballs, and I won him one by tricking the people about my age. I know...I know...we only played those two games. We know not to waste our money on those silly things. Anyway, they guessed that I was TWENTY...I'm TWENTY-SIX!! Heehee!!

We wanted a picture of all of us together so we asked this sweet lady to take one. She cut David's head off in the first one, so we got her to take it again. Notice how David's kneeling...what in the world did we do before digital pictures?!? Instant approval!!
Even though Conner will not remember his first experience at the fair, David and I will!! I was so proud to walk around with my hubby and little boy!
After the fair, we went to Great Granny's house. She had not seen Conner since our trip to the mountains...over a month ago!



Great Granny got Conner tickled!
She brought out a jingle bell wreath left over from the garage sale earlier in the morning. Conner was amused by all of the bright colors and the sound of the bells.

Then Conner got to sit and relax on Great Granny's lap.


We played on the floor too!!

Today was a GREAT day!! Thank you Lord for special days like today filled with complete JOY!

7 comments:

Tate Family said...

His smile is so contagious. Precious little boy!

Kevin, Kara, Kolton, & Kannon said...

It looks like you all had so much fun at the fair! I LOVE Conner's smile!!!

To make the collage...go to www.picasa.com and download picasa. It is a free program and easy to use! Let me know if you have any questions!

Melanie said...

We were there yesterday too. Too bad we didn't run into you. He looks like he had fun even though he won't remember it;o) He is so precious!!! Oh...I just downloaded picasa and it IS so easy and fun to use to make the collages...

Mitch and Cindy said...

It looks like y'all did have a great day. There is nothing like the good ole fair and fair food!

Woodman said...

Shelley, you are such a great mom! Conner is turning into such a handsome little boy!!

Anonymous said...

He looks like he had as much fun as you and David did!! I can't wait to see him and hear him laugh!!

Anonymous said...

He looks like he had as much fun as you and David did!! I cannot wait to hear him laugh and see him in person.