Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Date Night!

Andrew & Sarah watched Conner Tuesday night so that David and I could go to the "Vision of You" tour hosted by Shane & Shane, Bethany Dillon, another band, and a motivational speaker for World Vision. It was AWESOME!!! If you've never seen Shane & Shane in concert, try to go when they're in the Jackson area. Their concerts are so worshipful which prove that their goal is to sing "more than a song"!
Side note...Bethany Dillon and Shane B. are getting married within the next few weeks!!:) That was news to me. They were adorable on stage together!


Before we left, we were able to take some pictures of Conner and Dakota. (He is Sarah's foster brother)
Conner got a little too close, so Dakota had to keep him in line...
They both have the puppy dog eyes of guilt in this one...:)

1 comment:

Tate Family said...

I am soooo jealous that I missed this concert. :( I know it was incredible!!

(Ok, I will stop bothering you w/all my comments -- ha!)