Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 1, 2008

New Videos...

I know this may seem a bit excessive, but our parents and sisters live far, far away!! They have to watch Conner grow up through videos. Thank you Lord for the technology to do so...it's one of the times I really appreciate and depend on it.
**We do need to get better at posting one or two along the way rather than NINE at one time!**
Enjoy!!:)
Oh, and please ignore my annoying voice in most of these. I almost decided not to post them because of it, but Conner made it hard to resist. From now on, I'm gonna try to be quiet while the tape is rolling. :)

1 comment:

Susan said...

Hey Shelley!! Connor is such a beautiful boy, the videos made me laugh. I believe that sweet boy may be left handed (me too):). I enjoy catching up with ya'll through this pg, it's great.
Hope to see you @ Bryan's wedding, only 5 days away!
Love to you all,
Susan Parks