Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, March 14, 2008

We haven't done bath pictures in a while....:)


Two more things...
1.) I forgot to mention one of the best things about our new house. Andrew & Sarah bought a home FOUR houses down from us!!!! They close next week. We're so thankful for their friendship, and being neighbors will be so much FUN!!!:)
(and very convenient)
2.) I just wanted to wish all my friends at NWRE a much needed and well deserved, HAPPY SPRING BREAK!!!!:)
Love y'all!!

2 comments:

Jodi, Steven, Kanon & Mari Blake said...

He is too precious!! Congrats on the new house. Such great news! Will you be in bible study again? We will be there next tues. for sure!

Woodman said...

Shelly! I love your new house! And how cool that Andrew will be just down the road!! What neighborhood are y'all in?