in the house...David would add!!
However, his momma thinks he looks just fine in PINK!:) We got our bunny pictures taken today. Conner wore a yellow button up shirt for half of them and his PINK shirt for the other half!!! (so that Daddy wouldn't be too mad at me) Anyway, we're able to choose two poses, so it probably was good to have a little costume change. He's already gotten several compliments on his shirt...and the way it makes his blue eyes pop!:) When he gets older, he doesn't have to wear PINK, but for now, I'm letting all the colors be readily available for him! SO there, Mr. Daddy! We still love you, though!!:)
Needless to say, he won't be wearing his PINK shirt for Easter, but it'll be in the diaper bag just in case!:)
Thank you, Aunt Joan and Uncle Joe for the PINK shirt...Conner and I LOVE it!!!
***There are a few more pics of Conner sporting his pink shirt in the collage below...and they'll be more to come!***
Also, let me add that he couldn't have done a better job during the picture taking today. I predict it'll be hard to choose a favorite! I'm so proud of my little man.





1 comment:
Hey Shelley! I have been keeping up with ya'll, but it has been a while since I posted a comment.
Just wanted to let you know I love Conner's pink shirt! He looks so handsome. I can't believe how fast he is growing up!
Luvs,
Lisa Rhodes
Post a Comment