Okay, I have a very unhealthy habit of getting on the stinkin' computer WAY TOO much when there's SO much more that needs to be done, so I've decided to take a couple of weeks off which means there won't be new posts for a while. 8( David and I are going to the beach this weekend for our anniversary, and I'm sure there will be much more to post....SOOO check back in a few weeks cause I'll be back!!:)
This holds me accountable if I announce to the world of blogging that I'm taking a break!
(I need all the accountability I can get)
To my teacher friends!!:) It's your last week!!!! Yay!! Happy SUMMER!
Oh, but feel free to leave comments...for when I return! 8)Love y'all!





1 comment:
Hope you have a great time on your trip...and we will anxiously await your return to the blogging world!
Luvs,
Lisa
Post a Comment