It rained on Friday night, so we watched the lightning over the ocean from our balcony. It was very pretty!!
We had such a good trip!!! At first I have to admit, it was extremely hard to leave Conner, but I eventually got over it and realized how much David & I needed the break. We saw LOTS of babies, and I kinda felt a little guilty. However, I just don't think this would have been the best year for Conner to join us. Next year will be much better...he'll be able to walk & play in the sand (rather than eat it) We've already got a trip in the works for next year!!!:)
THANK YOU, ANDREW & SARAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND ARE SO THANKFUL FOR YOU!!! (Conner LOVES you too!!:)
On our way home from picking up our baby boy!!!:)
Okay...I've gotta brag on our little man! He did FANTASTIC!!! He slept all night both nights, and they said he never even got upset!!:)







No comments:
Post a Comment