Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, May 19, 2008

Special Moments Together with Family!

GRANDPA "Papaw" and Conner
Conner and David's dad really bonded together during this trip. He LOVES his grandpa and wanted him to carry him around everywhere...especially outside. Mr. David would pick up him up, and Conner would point right to the door. (Side note: He points with two fingers...8)
.
Grandpa with his two grandsons...
.
GRANDMA and Conner
Conner enjoyed walkin' with his Grandma!!:) Plus, Grandma has some special moves that she saves just for him, and he LOVES it!!
.
AUNT BRANDY and Conner Man

.
DEVIN and Conner
When we went up to Virginia only 6 weeks ago, Conner didn't have much to do with Devin. Well, he made up for it during this visit...it was so sweet to see him interacting with precious, baby Devin. When you would ask, "Where's the baby?", Conner would point in his direction and say, baaa-baaa. (Who knows how you spell what he says for baby, but he definitely tries to say it.)
Their hands....

This was a special moment for me...I got to hold Conner and Devin so that they could have their picture taken together in their matching outfits. I was so proud to hold both boys in my arms. It touched my heart!! Though we're not quite ready for baby #2, I couldn't help to think about how wonderful it will be!

Look at Devin's smile...:)

Mammaw has a frog that sings, and Conner loved playing with it!

Okay, I saved the best for last..."only KIDDING"!! I got another one!!! We went to Mammaw's on Saturday and got to fish. (I won't tell you that David fished in the same spot with the same pole for quite awhile and that I took the pole from him and caught one in a matter of minutes...oops, did I tell you that?!8)
We had a WONDERFUL visit with David's family. Devin is so precious and we look forward to seeing him grow up on his blog!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: