Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Our New House...



David extended our back patio, so we had the opportunity to leave our mark. David's, mine, and the mush to the right would be Conner's!:) We first tried his hand, but that didn't work...then we tried his foot which didn't work either. Our little man wasn't in the mood to cooperate. Oh well!

My early Mother's Day present...:)
My mom helped me pick it out.

We're having some issues with the sippy cup. He's been completely turning his nose up at it. (juice, milk, water)Today I resorted to letting him taste my personal favorite!! Mountain Dew....:0 Don't worry and please don't say I'm a terrible mom. (to my face at least) His was a VERY watered-down version, but as you can see he didn't want to put it down. Tonight we'll try the milk again....let's cross our fingers!!:)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

deidre martin booker said...

mary martin has had her fair share of diet coke... sometimes you just gotta do what works. so funny! he gets even cuter every time i check in on you guys!!

Anonymous said...

Your not a bad mom!!! Thats how I gained Dylan's intrest with his sippy too! I STILL bribe Dylan with coke.

Tate Family said...

I agree...you do what you gotta do! ;) No way, no how does that mean we are terrible moms. Haha! So, I'm interested in how the milk went...