Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

AFTER...

As always, it ended with a crooked haircut and an unhappy boy! I probably should take him somewhere next time. Time...money...who has either one?! Not us. We shall see!

NEW: Broken, thrown-down sucker added to the list. :(
Thankfully, our little man bounces right back!! Notice the Nilla Wafer in his hand. :)

2 comments:

Just call me D said...

OH just thought of something- I used to cut Caleb's in the bathtub. I'd get in with him and put something really interesting in the water. That seemed to work best of all.

Gilliard family said...

That is funny Danielle :). Shelley, where did you find the safety pops? BTW, Conner is SOOOO stinkin' cute. I am so glad he moved into my class on Sunday nights!!