Conner has started this new thing where he cuts his eyes at you. The picture on the top left sort of captures it...cute, huh?! :)
Conner's sporting my dad's Donald Duck house shoes. He got a kick out of wearing them and now wants to put them on all the time.
We went to Emit's baseball game on Sunday. Conner LOVED being out there in the OPEN fields...until, however, he was ready for his Sunday afternoon nap. He let us know..and everyone else at the ballpark! Haha!!
He has started to watch T.V.!!!! Not that I'm a big t.v. fan or that I'm gonna encourage my children to be, but knowing that Conner can now be semi-occupied with an occasional t.v. show, is very niiiiiiice!!! (His big Christmas gift this year is going to be a kid's armchair...I've been creating one with pillows :) He LOVES to sit like a big boy and he'll go around the house sitting on the windowsills.









No comments:
Post a Comment