Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 13, 2008

We're going PRIVATE...

Okay, I've been meaning to do this for quite some time, but I just haven't had the guts to go through with it. After much thought and confirmation (thanks Danielle...among others) I've decided to set our blog to private.
My reservations about the whole thing have been that I have no clue who my readers are and didn't want to prevent Y'ALL, my faithful fans, from being able to view our page. However, with the world the way it is today, I really don't want everybody and anybody to see my family's information & pictures...I tend to be too trusting from time to time, but it's just not worth it with a little one.

Soooo, there's actually a fairly EASY solution. :) If you are a reader of "The Crenshaw Family" and would still like to be, you can e-mail me at davidnshelley@comcast.net or leave a comment to this post to let me know. All you have to do is send me your name and e-mail address so that I can send you an invite. Also, if I don't know you and you periodically visit, I would love to add you as well...just tell me a little bit about yourself and we can become Blogger Buddies. It's amazing the ways you can meet new friends. :)

Anyway, PLEASE e-mail me or leave a comment so that I can add you. I'm curious to know who takes even the smallest interest in our family and would love to continue the "connection"!! Thank you for understanding and realizing that...In Danielle's words, "A Momma's gotta do what a Momma's gotta do!"

I'll leave it up running for another week or so.......so sorry for the inconvenience. :(

12 comments:

Just call me D said...

sign me up sister :)

Melanie said...

I love keeping up with your precious family!!!! Sign me up!
melanieshea78 at yahoo dot com

Karen said...

add me too!

Gilliard family said...

Me too! I have also wanted to go private. I just gotta figure out how :).

Amanda said...

I want to be able to see your beautiful family!! Add me...manders429@yahoo.com...Love you!!

Daniel, Carla, Dylan and London said...

I check your blog all the time! :)
cmhilburn@yahoo.com
Love ya!

Jason & Meg said...

please add me. i love to check in on you since i never see you anymore.

megbreland@gmail.com

carey said...

Hey, add me too
carey99ca@yahoo.com

KA said...

Me too. kitaskorner@gmail.com

Jenny said...

add me!! jenmholloway@hotmail.com =)

Jeremy and Sarah said...

don't forget about us! sarah.smitherman@yahoo.com

Mitch and Cindy said...

add me! cindylbeckwith@yahoo.com