Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Even Family and Close Friends...

About the going private thing, I'm still going to need everyone, even those who expect to be added, to let me know their e-mail addresses. (I don't have those memorized) So, even my sisters along with other family & friends, need to send an e-mail with all the information...ASAP. I know it's somewhat of a tedious process, but once I plug y'all in, you'll never know the difference. :) HOWEVER, if I don't get your e-mail to send you an invite, you won't be able to view it anymore. :( Thanks for those who've let me know already....we're at 24 members! :) Calling all moms, dads, sisters, grandmas, aunts, uncles, cousins, friends, etc....

2 comments:

Elaine said...

sign me up!!!
elaine@schillingfarms.org
I love being able to keep up with you and conner even so far away!!

Susan P. said...

sign me up as well...praterlily@gmail.com!