SORRY!! I've been slacking on keeping our blog updated. I just haven't had the time or energy to do so but thought I would take advantage of our much-needed long weekend. ;) I've actually been better at keeping FACEBOOK updated, but neither my parents nor David's have one, so it doesn't help the grandparents out one bit. David even mentioned that he was sick of checking it only to be greeted by..."Our Little Drummer!" time and time again. My bad...I did however bring up the fact that either A.) He could start his own blog and update it regularly if he's disappointed in mine or B.) Update it for me.
Don't you LOVE the sweetness that pregnancy brings out in me?!
I'll try to do much better in the future....HAHAHA...considering we're about to have another child!! The blog may have more and more elapsed times, but I'll always return. You can count on it!! :)





No comments:
Post a Comment