Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Ray's WEDDING!!!!!

Rahel and Jonathan's wedding was so beautiful, and everything came together so well. Her photographers were able to capture every tender, sweet detail...."I", however, didn't do such a great job at taking pictures, but at least we got a few. Here is the new couple just moments after saying, "I Do!!"
Jonathan and Rachel Deblanco!!!
November 11, 2011 (11-11-11)

Our Family!!! I was a matron of honor who also sang a song...and I still nurse Miss Little One, so I had to be a master coordinator time wise. David was an usher - plus he walked SK down the aisle who was a Flower Girl, and the two boys were Ring Bearers who had endless amounts of energy every step of the way. Sooooohooooo we were wearing many hats to say the least. AND shockingly, I was pretty chilled out. I'm very proud of me...as prideful as that may be. Ha!!!

Our Flower Girl...


Alyssa!! LOVE this picture of her!!

Before the Wedding....