Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 1, 2008

FINALLY...Internet!!!!:)

I've been wanted to post SO bad, but unfortunately have been WAITING & WAITING for Comcast to transfer our stuff to the new house...well, they came today!!! I'll probably catch up with everything the next few days. First of all, Conner turned ONE on April 25th...I'm so sad that there's not an "actual" birthday post, but this will have to do. These are some pictures from last year..


Final days with Conner in my belly:)




April 25, 2007
Our lives forever changed...




Bringing Conner HOME!!!
Our Birthday Boy!!
We had a small family get together at the house last Saturday for his birthday. As you can see, he knew EXACTLY what to do with the cake. There are some GREAT pictures of Conner eating the cake...thanks Jessica!:) I'll post more pictures from the party along with our house & other stuff later.
It's so good to be back!!

1 comment:

ana said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.