Although this is a terrible picture of me (David was supposed to leave me out of it), I just had to post this special moment. Conner was able to hear Poppy play the piano at church. I've grown up seeing and hearing my Daddy play...I miss that so much!! The Lord has truly gifted him, and many people are blessed each time he plays! It means so much to me that we had the opportunity to be there!!;) I love you, Daddy!
(This picture was taken before church....I'm crazy with the pictures, but I do know my limits) ;)
I have been on a mission for some new Christmas stockings and wanted to get them after Christmas for a good price!$$;)
Finally, I found exactly what I was looking for in North Carolina at this Christmas store called the The Peppermint something?!.
The one to the left is Davids, then mine, and last but not least, Conner's. We're going to get his monogrammed.
*The best part is that I got extra ones just like his for future children that we'll monogram as well!!* The kids' stockings are bigger so that Santa has PLENTY of room. 8)
I love the fact that they're not too "matchy matchy" but are still in the same color family. Mine sparkles....if you click on the picture, you may be able to see some of the details. I'm sooooo proud of them!







No comments:
Post a Comment