Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Some more pics I forgot to post...

Oh how special Christmas will be this year....

I didn't put up our big tree this year since we will be out of town for about ten days during the Christmas season. We (or I) would have to just come home and take down all the decorations....which would stink...for me!8) Love you David! Anyway, that's why I took it easy this year. I love this picture of Conner looking at the ornaments. If you click on the picture, you may be able to see the sweet snowman ornament from last year that says, "expecting". Now Conner is with us....oh how special Christmas will be this year!!!!



We put the pack-n-play in the den to get Conner used to playing in a confined area for those times when I need to get things done....before long, he will be all over the place!!! Yikes!

No comments: