Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Crenshaw vs. Houston...it's settled!8)



Okay, I'll go ahead and admit that I uploaded three different sets of pictures.. but honestly, the other two said that Conner looked 6% more like David. What's 6%?!?
I realize this is all in good fun and that there's not much (OR any) value in the results, BUT I did however think it turned out just PERFECT...Conner is such a good blend of David and I!!!
Conner is a CROUSTON!

2 comments:

Just call me D said...

That is absolutely too cute! I agree, Conner looks like you and David smoooshed together. I said it before and I'll say it again, he is BEAUTIFUL, and I know you've read my blog so you don't take that lightly :) We need to get those boys together to play!

Kristy Jones said...

Hey Shelley! How are you? This is so cute! I hope you and your family have a Merry Christmas!