Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

My first attempt at a collage...

Posted by PicasaIt's also two of my friends' birthdays today...Danielle Polk and Amanda Wright!! Happy birthday to both of you!! I hope y'all have a FANTASTIC day! You can read all about their sweet families by clicking the link under "friends"...The Polk Family & The Wright Family! **Amanda has two twin boys on the way due to make their appearance very soon!**
I like the collage...I'm gonna try to do more of these. What a great way to share even MORE pictures!;)

1 comment:

Just call me D said...

Thanks for the birthday wishes! Gotta tell you, that little boy of ya'lls is BEAUTIFUL. You can tell he is so loved!! and he will be fine in Jan. because you are being obedient... so it can't turn out wrong :)
I did get your email and I'm sorry I didn't get back to you, I was busy trying to get my house back together before company. We did miss you, but I'm so glad you got some time with your mom. Mine is coming tomorrow and I can't wait.
C'gates Christmas was awesome! Ya'll did a great job. Love Ya!