MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR! We leave for North Carolina and Virginia on Friday, and there is still SOOOO much to do before then. I shouldn't really even be on the computer right now!! Today has been such a busy day filled with little unexpected errands like renewing my driver's licence (SIX months overdue!!) on top of all the normal preparations for going out of town....pack, clean, finish Christmas stuff, etc.! So, since things are so busy around here, I wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas. I pray that the Lord uses this time with your family & friends to bring you all together as you reflect on the true REASON for the SEASON....Jesus Christ! 8) Be careful as you travel...I tend to get a little (David would probably substitute another word right there) nervous when we travel, so I pray that the Lord keeps all of us safe as we drive/fly to see our families. There will be lots to share after the holidays with this being Conner's first Christmas....maybe I can get on a computer at my parents' house and blog, but if not, check back with us sometime around the first of January. I love you all!! |
1 comment:
I hope that y'all have a great time with all of your family! Give your family my best :) Love you!! Merry Christmas!!
Post a Comment