Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Bare with me....

Okay, it seems I change my blog look EVERY SINGLE DAY. I'm actually STILL not completely satisfied with this one...I think I'm going nuts!!:) Oh well, I'll eventually find something I like and then get bored with it and change it ALL OVER AGAIN!!
Nothing much is going on over here, and I'm COMPLETELY fine with that!
Here are a few updates...
*Conner's new thing is to clap at himself when he lets go of furniture and attempts to take steps on his own...it's just precious.
*I'm also SOOOO excited that my parents will be here in less than TWO weeks!!!:) It's not coming soon enough!
*CHURCH has been incredible!!! Pastor David has been giving us a fresh, new word from the Lord each week, and it just seems to be getting more & more exciting. The Lord has been teaching me SO many things lately, and the process of becoming more like HIM can be very humbling and sometimes painful...but I'm so grateful that He pricks my heart to turn from my own selfish ways. We've really been learning about HIS KINGDOM and praying it into our lives here on earth. One day (when I really can sit down and think as I type) I may share some of the INCREDIBLE truths that have been revealed through HIS word and through the messages of our pastor. My prayer is that we will all begin to pray into ALIGNMENT the KINGDOM of HEAVEN and remember EVERYTHING that's readily available to us as HIS CHILDREN!!!
*I'm in the tedious, time consuming process of organizing my photos, and THIS is what I came across. We are quite a sight to behold...:)
I love you, Alyssa & Rachel!! Sisters are the BEST!!!
We just live too far apart...8(
Our memory card has been full for many days now, so we haven't been able to take new pictures!:( We'll transfer everything and start taking some soon...
TOMORROW'S FRIDAY!!!
Hope you and your families have a wonderful weekend!

No comments: