Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Rachel, this is for YOU!!!:)

Okay, I wanted to do something special for my other sweet sister, Rachel!:) She doesn't like when I post pictures using collages cause she's not able to steal the pics for her Facebook/Myspace. Soooo...here you go Rach, they're all yours!! These are just small pictures that I placed side by side. It's not a collage!;) Let me know if there's a specific one that you've been wanting. (old or new)
I love & miss you sooooo, very MUCH!!!


4 comments:

Just call me D said...

now THATS a cute baby!

Just call me D said...

you need to read my coast vs. beach update :) i explained myself a little better.
and, although i have tried to fight it, not because of this state but because of pride in my home state, i think i am slowly becoming a mississippi girl... kinda happens when you LOVE the place!

Tate Family said...

What is that he's eating? Must be oatmeal. Whatever it is, he sure is CHOWING down. He is such a happy-go-lucky baby.

Shelley said...

Yes...it's oatmeal. That was quite an eventful morning. He's a happy-go-lucky kid for the most part, but that particular morning he didn't wake up on the right side of the crib!:) I'll post another picture for proof. He turned his nose up at me when I tried to feed him, so I finally let him DIG in...as you can see!