It's been ONE year!!!!
June 20, 2007 was the day I decided to venture out into the world of BLOGGING, and I'm sooo, very grateful that I took the leap of FAITH!:) (Me & computers...) Actually, I think I've gotten much better at this computer stuff...although I realize there's still much room for improvement!
ANYWHO...this blog has been such a wonderful tool for our family & friends to watch Conner grow and change. Plus, I LOVE to post updates, record memories, meet new friends and keep up with old ones through the blog world!!:) I have also been guilty of spying into other people's lives from time to time that I've never even met...it's like a "good version" of Reality TV through the computer!
Looking forward to another year!!!
When I started the blog, Conner was almost TWO months old. Here are some pictures from WAY back when...
Conner and Daddy
Conner and Mommy
Two Month Check-up...
My how things have changed...and it keeps getting BETTER & BETTER!!:)
Oh, and the new blog look is growing on me. I think I'll keep it...for now!!








4 comments:
Congrats on your blogaversary. ;) Mine is coming up, too.
Thanks for the sweet words of encouragement! I needed that right now as I just sat down at the computer to take a break from packing! As soon as we get moved in and "settled" I would love to have you all over and we can go swimming! Hope you all are having a great summer! Happy blogversary! So glad you joined in the blog world!
Cute header!! I like it, I like it!! :)
THANK YOU, WOODMAN...although, YOUR page makes it look like nothin':) I'm slowly getting the hang of it.
Post a Comment