Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, June 30, 2008



I've been catching Conner walking on his own more and more. The best part is that I can chill out with all the dramatic & annoying cheering. My sweet husband would agree to that!:)

(I say it every time, but I really need to stay quite during the filming process! I'll work on it!)

Anyway, it's a bit strange seeing him do this...I'm sure I'll get used to it soon. Last night, we had an ice-cream/cookies fellowship after church, and it was nice turning him loose knowing that he could toddle around!:) We still have to watch out for interference...doesn't take much to take him down!

2 comments:

Just call me D said...

Hey girl!
I have been sick with sinus stuff for about a week and a half, so I wouldn't expect my voice to sound anywhere near normal, and I think it's totally annoying anytime I hear myself on video- so you were totally complimenting me! (sorry, very long run on sentence, i quit teaching and my grammar just goes to pot)

Jenny said...

precious conner!!!! look at him go! i knew it wouldn't be long.:)

are you ready for school yet? won't be long!!!! sooooo glad to have you back! love and miss u