My Daddy...:)
(Check out those stylish glasses...)
My Daddy is really something special!!! He loves the Lord and has an intimate relationship with Him, and he and my mom instilled that importance/desire in me at a very young age. When I was little, he would pray over me (and still does) when I was sick or down. Also, he's very patient. For example, we have MANY home videos, and they are full of wonderful memories because he would take the time to tape our family moments...even the "little" ones. My sisters and I have performed for the camera several times, whether it be a made-up play/song or pretend fashion show/dance recital, and my dad would tape the whole thing without complaining. (that I know of) I have so much respect for my dad. He rarely had to give me spankings because all he had to do was tell me he was disappointed in me, and it broke my heart to know I had let him down. (Besides this one time when I locked him out of my room...Needless to say, he eventually took my locks off the door. Whew...I know he's glad to be past the point of raising TEENAGE DAUGHTERS!!!)
I'm so thankful that the Lord has given me an earthly Father that faithfully points to our HEAVENLY Father for guidance, wisdom, and everyday living!
I LOVE you Daddy and realize more & more how truly blessed I am to have such a wonderful earthly Father.:) I miss you!!:(
Momma, I love you too...:)
My Dad, POP, and Conner!:)
Grandfathers in my life....
My Dad's Dad
My dad's dad passed away before I was born. This picture is truly amazing. It's a picture of my Mamie, Uncle Bobby, Daddy, and Aunt Cynthia. My Grandaddy was taking the picture, and you can see his shadow on the car. Although I never met him, he lives on in the hearts of his children and continues on into his grandchildren...me!:) I've heard stories and look forward to meeting him one day!
TOM
My Mamie remarried Tom who was able to fill that place. Conner loves to go over to Mamie's house and let Tom hold and play with him!!:)
~
My Mom's Dad...
Paw-Paw
This is a picture of me and my Paw-Paw singing Christmas carols on Christmas Eve at Grandma's house. He's not with us anymore and went to be with the Lord in July 2001. My Paw-Paw was such a special, talented, kind-hearted grandpa!:) I love and miss him.
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY EVERYONE!!!










No comments:
Post a Comment