Today I took Conner to get his first "real" haircut in public. My sister, who is a professional, has done it before, but we were at the house, so it was totally layed-back. This, however, was in the chair, with other customers around, by a person that he didn't know. I was a little apprehensive about the process and was prepared for a MAJOR meltdown. Overall, he did GREAT!! He told her "no" about 35 times, but at least it was a sweet, timid tone that was trying to let her know that he'd prefer that she stop what she was doing! Ha!! We kept distracting him with whatever came to our minds, and he walked out the door with a smile and a GREAT looking new haircut!!!!
Conner and I had a little talk about what to expect at the hair salon. There's a video to come...:)
On the way...
Holdin' his Tractor!!





No comments:
Post a Comment