On May 18th, David and I celebrated SEVEN years!!! It's so hard to believe that we've been married for 7 years now...it's gone by so fast and has been jammed packed with special memories and milestones!!! He's a wonderful husband and daddy, and I look forward to many more to come!!! :) Thank you, Lord for blessing our marriage and family!
These flowers were BEAUTIFUL...one of my students took the picture, so it doesn't give it justice. My silly self didn't take a picture of the whole thing. :( Really, they were gorgeous!!
In other news...
When I was pregnant with Conner, I made this elaborate, detailed pregnancy scrapbook. Well, despite the fact that I haven't touched his first year one (maybe will - maybe won't), I feel that Cayden deserves the same treatment while living in my tummy, and it would be good to record my memories of being pregnant with him + take all the growing belly pics along the way...
Here's my first belly pic at 18 weeks.






1 comment:
You look so cute preggo, Shell. Congrats on 7 years..doesn't it fly sooo much faster when babies/kiddos are involved?
Post a Comment