My parents were in town a few weeks ago, and though we had a great time, once again I totally stunk in the picture department. :( The good thing is we'll have plenty of time to make up for it in June. My dad is coming to pick me up for a few weeks, and we're going to Myrtle Beach for a while to visit my sister, Alyssa. :) :) I'm beyond excited!!
We have a LOT of upcoming plans in the very near future. David's parents will arrive tomorrow, and we will be "weddining" it all weekend for Brandon & Ginny's wedding!! I'm so excited that it's finally here! Anyway, the wedding is in Sanitobia (no clue how to spell that), so we're staying an extra night to take Conner and Devin to the Memphis zoo. That should be lots of fun.
Once we return from our weekend getaway, his parents will stay with us for a week, and then....gulp, David's mom and dad are taking Conner WITH THEM to VIRGINIA. (without momma & daddy!!) He will be up there until my dad picks me up on June 15th for my two week vacation in the Carolinas. I'm a bit nervous about it, however this will be a good bonding time with Mammaw, Pappaw, Aunt Brandy, and Devin...not to mention time for David and I too. Plus, I'm going to take advantage of the time alone to focus on totally transforming the boys' rooms. Conner's moving to the guest room, and Cayden will take his big brother's "old" room. This means changing closets, getting Conner's BIG BOY room together, and purging lots of my C-rap that I have piled in the guest closet. Time to mega organize, compartmentalize, and pull out all the space saving tips/ideas!!!!! :)
When my dad picks me up, we'll meet up with Mammaw & Pappaw to get Conner and then stay two weeks with my family and enjoy a trip to the BEACH!! David will then pick us up and go back to Virginia for another week!!! Finally, we'll swing back by my parents house to pick up a new sleeper couch that they're giving us!!!!....and head home!! Ahhhh! Can you say bye-bye summer! I have a feeling it'll go by extremely fast for the Crenshaw family! :)
Oh well, at least it'll be SUPER-DUPER fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay!!!
We'll keep the blog updated on our fun-filled, BUSY summer!!
Hahaha!! My sweet friend, Brandy, informed me that the correct spelling is Senatobia, MS!! Thanks girl!! :)






4 comments:
What would we do without wonderful grandparents to fill in the gaps for us??? Although you will miss Conner, rest easy knowing God Himself is watching over him while you're away. :) And, you can get plenty of STUFF DONE around the house!!
What a fabulous summer!! Enjoy every minute of it!! That will be so special for Conner to spend some one on one time with his grandparents. Have fun!!!
BTW, it's Senatobia. I started laughing at how you spelled it because I immediately thought of Sanitary like it was a bathroom or something. :)
Hahahaha!! Thanks Brandy!!! ;)
Aww! Conner's first trip away from home! Dylan was about the same age when I let him go stay with Ann and Eddie (aka Memom and Umpa) for several days. We were still in MS and they were in Texas (they moved back to MS a few months before we moved out to TX!!!). It was hard to send him off, and the first night was rough, but then it got much easier. I will say that I couldn't get to him fast enough on the day he came home though. Your right, it will be a great bonding experience for them. Dylan still goes every summer for a week by himself and we will most likely start with London next summer! I hope he has a great time and that you get lots done with your Mommy-time while time flies bye quickly for you! :)
Post a Comment