I did that just for you, Alyssa & Rachel!! My sisters don't like when I post collages cause they're not able to steal the individual pictures. :) Plus, my mom likes seeing Conner up close, and even when you enlarge the collage, it's just not big enough. Soooo, just for y'all, I've posted SINGLE pics. However, don't expect this too often cause it took quadruple the amount of time. I love y'all!!!!!!! :)
This past Thursday, we went to our cousin, Drew's senior piano recital, and Conner thought he'd test out the bongos afterwards. ;) Drew did a FABULOUS job, and I actually have a video that I may post once I get his approval of course.
Conner met two new, sweet friends at the reception. Conner immediately loved them...and I think the feeling was mutual. We'll get to see them again at Brandon & Ginny's wedding on the 30th. Conner will be thrilled!





2 comments:
You and Baby C are looking awesomely cute! :)
Conner is so cute!
Your sweet husband was so wonderful yesterday at church! Tell him thank you again for going to get my car in the rain since I had a handful with Sidney and Baker! That really meant a lot to me since my husband wasn't there to help! Ginger ---
Post a Comment