Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Our TWO Year Old!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!
This past Saturday, April 25th, was Conner's birthday. His birthday began with David and I singing to him in his bed. Then we headed out for a birthday breakfast at Primos. Yum!
We took Conner to the park after Primos. It was so fun just being out there as a family. Although part of me wanted to go to that wedding in Gulf Shores, I'm glad we stayed here and had a simple, relaxing, super-FUN birthday weekend with our sweet boy.





After the park, we ate ice-cream at Dairy Queen!



By far, his favorite gift was the motorcycle that he'd been asking for months prior to his birthday!!


We even took it easy when it came to the cake...$8 cookie cake from Wal-mart, and I added the decorations. ;) It was YUMMY too!



LOVE IT!!!
Happy Birthday, sweet Conner! It's hard to believe that you are TWO years old. It seems like just yesterday we carried you home from the hospital. You are such a joy, and I know the Lord has great things in store for your life. We are completely honored and blessed to have the opportunity & responsibility of raising you and calling you our SON!!! We love you all the way to the sky and back 8,463 times plus infinity...no subtraction or division! :)
(I make up different number each time, but the rest stays the same.)
One day I may give a more detailed update on Mr. Man...maybe. For now, we'll just let the pictures/videos tell for themselves.

1 comment:

Tate Family said...

His facial expressions are priceless! Sometimes it's nice to just kick back and take it easy - not all birthdays have to be huge shindigs, right? Plus, they don't even know the difference. He's stylin' and profilin' in that blue-striped shirt (wink, wink).