My high school reunion was this past weekend, and I've been bummed that I would be missing it due to the fact that I just knew that I'd still be recovering from my c-section. Well, Saturday night I felt good enough to swing by one of the events and was so excited to catch up with some friends and classmates!! They had mini awards based on longest marriage, most children, person who traveled the most to attend the reunion, etc. and they called my name out saying that Shelley Houston is here after having a baby FIVE days ago! That felt good. ;)
Oh...and it was a great opportunity for David and I to get all dressed up for a date night! We put Conner down for bed, and my mom watched Cayden. Though we only stayed for about an hour and a half, I'm so thankful that I was able to make it. Can't wait for our 20th!! :)






No comments:
Post a Comment