Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

More Pictures!!

Yep, MORE pictures....back to our record breaking number of pictures taken. As if we don't take enough already! :) We are all doing great. Cayden is continuing to be quite the layed-back sweet little baby. He is a SUPER nursing champ, so I'm so thankful to know that I'll be able to nurse again. I miss Conner Man and am looking forward to seeing how life is at home with our two boys...we get to go home in the morning!!! We'll keep you updated along the way.

Here are a few more of our hospital stay with Baby Cayden.

Aunt Brandy...


Proud Pappaw with His Grandboys...

MAMMAW...


Jessica...





Yes...he was caught sucking his thumb. Hence the reason Cayden's been enjoying the paci much sooner than Conner. I can control the paci...not his thumb. Plus, I'm completely confident that Cayden has mastered the art of breast feeding which was why I was adamant about keeping the paci away. :) It sure is a cute picture though.














Me and My Two Boys...I LOVE having two sons already! ;)

Notice how Conner Man isn't really interested in what Mommy and Cayden are doing. He either let you know he wanted to be part of the conversations/activity involving his little brother or he would simply do his own thing. Thankfully he hasn't shown signs of jealousy (though we're not in his own stomping grounds...Ha!) We'll have to see how all that pans out when we get home. I'm sure he/ WE ALL will have to go through our adjustments, but for the most part, I think Conner is going to be a FANTASTIC Big Brother and Mommy's Little Helper! :)








Cayden's professional pictures from the hospital...pretty boy!! :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Connor is about the size Aiden was when the girls were born. These pics remind me of that time in my life. Enjoy your boys! They're both so precious and you look beautiful!!!