Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, October 26, 2009

Cayden is TWO weeks old! :)

I'm already taking full advantage of being off from work for a while and tackling several "mission-organization" projects here at the house. Mamma is helping me BIG time! Our first little, no HUGE, project was our closet. Conner decided to find himself a comfy spot on the shelf...since you can now see the shelf! Ha!! No really, it was bad, but we have a wonderfully new, organized closet now and will do our very best to keep it that way!



I walked into the den and saw all my guys watching Finding Nemo together...so sweet!!

LITTLE MAN IS TWO WEEKS OLD TODAY!!!
We go to the doctor tomorrow for his first well baby check-up, and I already know that it'll be a wonderful report. We didn't go back to the doctor for a two-day visit like we did with Conner. The doctor said that since I wasn't a first time, nursing mother and that Cayden had already begun to gain weight at the hospital, it wasn't needed. That kind of felt weird, but finally we are able to see how just how well Mr. Man is doing at Dr. Joe's office in the morning! I was most curious to see how much weight Cayden had gained since we've been home, and we actually were able to find out a few days ago that he's already 7lbs.!! Sarah and Andrew let us borrow Leah's baby scale...since we don't have Pappa's meat scale that we used with Conner! Ha!! Yep, quite country of us, huh?! :)
I'll post an update from his first official trip to the doctor...thankfully, no shots required this time! Whew!!
Also, Cayden officially slept through the entire night last night!!! I fed him around 8:30PM, and he didn't wake up until 5:00 in the morning!!! That's my boy! :) Oh, and Conner slept through the night too! Yep, that's right...HE has been the one getting up here lately and coming into Mamma and Daddy's room, but hopefully that's subsided.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jason & Meg said...

Brinkley has just started getting up in the night. We think it is becuase her 2 year molars are coming in...or at least that's why it started, now it has become more habbit. getting better and I hope it will subside before the new baby arrives

Just call me D said...

awww shelley i can't wait to see sweet cayden in person! he's such a cutie and looks like conner to me. ready for my own little man to be here too- let me tell ya, there's no more room in this inn!