Conner actually requested what he wanted to be this year for Pumpkin Day. He wanted to be the Bumblebee Transformer....however, the sizes that I found started at 4T, so I just chose Superman seeing that it was the weekend before Cayden arrived, and I was simply trying to finish a MAJOR "to-do" list. (still not done with that list by the way :) Anyway, Conner wasn't too thrilled about the Superman costume that Momma had brought home, but finally we convinced him to try it on the other day. I think all is well...:)








3 comments:
Congrats on yall's newest blessing. He is so beautiful. You can definitely tell who he belongs to. Praying for a speedy recovery for you..
Shelley,
Congratulations! Cayden is just beautiful! I almost got sad looking at his picture. Miles had the same dinosaur pajamas. Steven had to go buy them for him when I brought him home from the hospital because everything else was too big on him. They say "snugglesaurus" and Steven thought they were funny. They were our favorite pjs and now I don't think we could fit one leg in! They grow so fast! Your pictures brought back so many memories! Treasure each moment with your precious boys!
Congratulations, Shelley!!! He is beautiful!
Post a Comment