Well since both of the kids (LOVE saying that!) are sleeping, I decided to post a priceless conversation that David and Conner had one morning on the way to school this week...
Conner: "Why we go to school?"
David: "..to learn about things"
Conner: "Why?"
David: "..so you can get a good education and one day go to college" (I realize a bit deep considering we're talking about 2-yr old daycare here! Ha!! :)
Conner: "Why I go to my college?"
David: "...so you can get a job."
Conner: "Why I get a job?"
David: "...so you can make money."
Conner: "Oh, okay!" Hahahaha! :)
Conner: "Why we go to school?"
David: "..to learn about things"
Conner: "Why?"
David: "..so you can get a good education and one day go to college" (I realize a bit deep considering we're talking about 2-yr old daycare here! Ha!! :)
Conner: "Why I go to my college?"
David: "...so you can get a job."
Conner: "Why I get a job?"
David: "...so you can make money."
Conner: "Oh, okay!" Hahahaha! :)
WARNING: Do not click on the picture above to enlarge...you will be greeted by a yucky, yucky nose situation. (Bet some of you will not be able to resist the temptation?!) Conner has been home sick for the past two days, but as you can see, it's not bringing him nor his personality down! ;)
````
My Sleeping Beau...
Today was a sad day...I had to drop my mom off at the airport where all of us were in tears! :( (With the exception of Cayden who was sleeping.) Conner broke my heart! I knew it was going to be bad cause earlier that morning he began crying for her thinking she had already left. It was tough to say the least.
Mamma, I love and miss you already and am so thankful for everything you did for us these past two weeks. We simply live too far apart, and it STINKS!!! December can't get here soon enough!!





2 comments:
I cried also when my mom left! Aren't we blessed to have such supportive parents?!?! You and David can do it - it just takes a little more patience with two to handle instead of just one!
Looks like Cayden has adjusted very well to life at home - he is adorable! Sorry Conner has been sick - I can relate...that's no fun! The picture of him is hilarious!
Take care and enjoy this time - it will fly by before we know it!!!
I can SOOO relate to the WHY question! And my son is 4!!! I try my best to not get that frustrated sound in my voice when I answer for the 10th time, but sometimes it's hard. :)
And I also love saying "both of the kids"! Even after a year it's still wonderful!
Post a Comment