I don't even know where to begin with Conner Man. Sadly I saved his for last...and now I'm drained, plus the kids are up, so this will probably need tweaking whenever I sit down again...hopefully tonight.
Anyway, this was his little program at church that he wasn't too thrilled about. Usually he LOVES Kingsingers, but this particular day was just an "off" day for him. He pouted the whole time up there...oh unless he was picking his nose or playing with his headband. AND when SWEET Mrs. Kim was telling the parents that these were their "four" year olds, he said..."I'm NOT four!" Talk about humiliation. Plus, I mean the kid had just turned four the previous week. Well, after the program they had cupcakes and snacks, but not Mr. Conner. I don't expect nor desire for him to be the best and most well-behaved kid up there...though that would be nice. I simply expect him to do "his" best, and we knew that not only was that NOT his best, he knew what he was doing, and he refused to participate. I explained that the snacks were intended for the girls and boys who participated. (He fell apart and it was hard to not give in..) However...
...after church, we let him get back on the stage where he gave both David and I (plus Cayden and SK) an encore!! He redeemed himself...learned his lesson...and we enjoyed ice cream before heading home!!
Conner's Party!! David came home to watch Cayden, SK, and Beau so that I could enjoy his last party before heading off to KINDERGARTEN!!
Conner made me a planter box at The Home Depot and surprised me for Mother's Day!!
The very last moment in Conner's preschool experience. This was taken at his reception following the end-of-the year program. (That's his sweet friend, Jonah in the background...who just happens to have a birthday party on Saturday that Conner is SO pumped about!!!)
He is THE best brother in the world to Sarah Kate!!! (He's a pretty good big brother to Cayden...they have the typical brotherly love/dislike relationship though!!) However, Miss SK can do no wrong in his eyes, and he would jump the moon for her!! Personally, I always wanted a big brother, so I'm so thankful that Sarah Kate has TWO of the best ones on this planet! (now she just needs a sister....hahahaha! Kidding...kinda!)
My Biggest Baby!!
Conner and I have been slightly obsessed with Mario Wii....and this is our "Game Face"!!
In fact, I'm trying to hurry with this post...so that he and I can do just that! Ha!!


















No comments:
Post a Comment