"As iron sharpens iron, so a friend sharpens a friend." Proverbs 27:17
Oh how I love our cute lil' q-club!! Heeh!! We get together each month and spend the best time talking and laughing..usually we have at least one conversation that leads to laughing until tears!!! On a more serious notes each of these ladies love and serve the Lord and are right there to hold me accountable and give me advice (even if it's tough to swallow) along the way! They are great role models as mothers (we all have children some old, some young..so we can learn so much from one another.), and they are Godly wives (we are all in one accord when it comes to 50shades of Gray and that Magic Mike movie...knowing how important it is to not only guard our hearts but love, respect, and serve our husbands, as well as be examples for our children), and most importantly they are my sisters in CHRIST and fellow daughters of THE KING who simply long to live (our imperfect yet surrendered) lives for HIM! I love them and thank GOD that He's placed their friendship in my life! (side note: I am blessed with SO many special friends (You know who you are!!!) and groups of friends...this is just a shout out to the Q-CLUB!!..yeah buddy!!)
These were taken pre q-club days...but I wanted to include them. We went out to dinner in celebration of Jenny's 29th birthday and ended up having one of the most remembered and fun nights with sweet friends from work!!
Talk about a "laugh til you cry" conversation ...and this one was captured!!! Though it would be very hard to ever forget it! Sweet Mrs. King. Hahahaha!
Monique still cracking up...and Mischievous Me
And here we are way back in 2009 (minus Emily, the photographer!!)...my oh my how all our lives have changed (I'm preggo with Cayden in this picture) and this was way before, Sarah Kate, Eli, Libby, or Evie Claire were even thought of!! I look forward to many more years of friendship and laughter!!














1 comment:
love it! eli was a little butter bean in my tummy in those last pics :) what fun times we have each month!!
Post a Comment