Welp. I've done did it again. How in the WORLD has it been over two whole months since I've blogged?! To be honest, now that I have an iPhone, I don't even stop to sit down at the computer anymore. I've got to get better about that..as well as not treating that iPhone as the only camera and start taking pictures with my real camera again. Pooh. Anyway here are a select few pics to get me started with what will be a major updating task. Hopefully this weekend I'll have the time and energy to conquer it. Good. Grief.
Happy Friday!!!
One of our favorite places to eat on Sunday nights...DQ Ice Cream!!
Sweet Sarah Kate waving at us!!
Cool Cayden!!..."helping" me at VBS!
Coach Conner!! (who I just registered for KINDERGARTEN this morning...Ahhh!!) I waited and waited not sure about what to do with our house up for sale and just in general (I've got some super-duper mentors who home school their children!!) However, I have a peace about letting him attend Kindergarten, and then we will take it year-by-year. I know one thing is for sure, he's SUPER pumped about learning how to READ...and playing on his new playground, of course!! Ha!!











No comments:
Post a Comment