Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Sweet Times and Fun Memories

It's been too hot to go outside, so occasionally the bikes come IN!!

Playing Superheroes!!!...Avengers!
 

Leah turned THREE in July!!
 Sarah and I with our baby girls!!
Drew Anna is doing SOOOO, so, SO good! GOD is SOOOO, so, SO good!

 For some reason, I absolutely LOVE this picture of Leah and Conner!!! So adorable.
 These two additions are usually at our house! Well, of course there's Beau who I keep during the day, Mon-Fri., but then the blond is our neighbor and friend, George! (They are playing adventures!)


 Stayin' COOL in the POOL!
 Learning to share...
 I have no clue when this was, but I got to FINALLY meet in person and HOLD sweet, SWEET Lydia, my best friend, Kristin's baby girl!!!


This is an older picture too...but it's of teeny-tiny Drew Anna, a Blessing and Miracle from ABOVE!! She was born just 1 pound (yes, ONE) and 7 ounces!! Now she's four months and close to 9 lbs. !!! ...and doing GREAT! This is a moment I'll never forget.  She was just under, maybe right at 5 lbs. and I assumed and felt comfortable with the fact that it was too soon to hold her.  Well, Sarah kept asking and encouraging me to hold her...I eventually caved, and as soon as I held this precious baby in my arms, I was overcome with emotion.  Such a treasured moment...and I'm thankful it was captured...even Conner's sweet little face.  
Mostly, we just "hang around" at the house....
Making some BOWS and fun memories with my "ANDERSON" Sisters!!! Love these girls!
 Sweet SK!
 Father's Day!! (David's dad and my daddy...the best GRAND-dads in the WORLD!!)
I turned thirty-one in June...this was at my birthday dinner.
 Beau turned 4 in July!!
While I'm on birthdays, my BABY, yet no-so-baby sister just turned TWENTY-FIVE a few days ago!! That's pure craziness right there. LOVE you, RAY-RAY!!!! :) :)


1 comment:

Tate Family said...

long days, short years. love these pics that show just everyday life.