Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, July 9, 2007

Church Nursery Update =)

We had a great experience with nursery yesterday! Conner was in the nursery for the 9:30 and 11:00 service, so I was able to sing in the choir for both services!! I have really missed choir, and it was so good to get back up there. After the first service, I checked on Conner to see if I could sing at 11:00. (feeding time was around 11:00) The sweet ladies said that he was doing fine, so I explained that I was going to sing with the choir and then come to feed him. If they absolutely had to, they could feed him some formula. Well, when I got back to the nursery, I fed him and then caught the tail end of Sunday School. Then we picked up our precious son. After church, we ate at a friend's house...but did not stay too long. (lesson from last week) Conner took a good afternoon nap, and then we headed back to church. I feel soooo relieved to have at least gotten through one of our busy Sundays. All that's missing is choir practice at 5:00, but I'm seriously thinking about only going to practice on Wednesdays since the feeding schedule worked out perfectly yesterday. Yeah!!

My favorite story, You Are Special, by Max Lucado.


No comments: