Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

The Crenshaw Elves Have Got the Moves...

The Crenshaw's have been entertained by many elf families lately, so we thought we'd join in the fun!! Oh my, we are quite a sight to behold...;)
Click on the link below to see:
I only wish that our sweet dogs, Molly & Sadie could have participated. I thought about adding their pictures, but it would have been too tough to watch...8( We miss them TERRIBLY!! (They've been gone for over a year now, and it's still hard!) Conner LOVES dogs, so we know there will be another one in our family one day!;)
Elf Yourself today....I tried to fight the temptation, but just couldn't help myself!

3 comments:

Just call me D said...

Hey girl! I hope Conner isn't sick again- we missed you this morning. I will keep praying that these boys stay HEALTHY- it's so miserable when they are sick. Let me know if I can help you out keeping him any during C'gates Christmas, I know that it's a crazy time! Love ya- D

Melanie said...

You did AWESOME yesterday in the musical!!!! It was wonderful!!!!

Kristy Jones said...

Hey Shelley!

I'm glad I found your blog! Little Conner is sooo cute!

Kristy Jones