Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, November 2, 2009

Cayden's First Pumpkin Day!

Though our family isn't too into what most people refer to as "Halloween", we did enjoy carving/painting pumpkins and trick-or-treating this year. Next year we may join in all the fun at Winner's Circle Park since Cayden will be a year old!! (WOW, and the scary thing is that I already know how fast that time will come!!)

Here's some pics that we took after we got home from Trick-or-Treating... Wanted a family pic, but that didn't happen! Also, we've been back at church for the past two weeks and haven't gotten a picture of that either! Good grief. I had Conner's first time back at church captured and documented...Second Child Syndrome I guess! ;)

Our pumpkin creations! Conner did a beautiful job painting his! I wanted to speak LIFE and LIGHT into this holiday, and David decided to support the DAWGS!! (Perfect timing considering the result of the game against Kentucky Wildcats...GO STATE!!!)

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

MommaAsh said...

Such cute pumpkins!!! And by that I mean the kiddos and the real pumpkins!! ;)