Conner wanted to read one of his books to Cayden before heading off to school. My heart is full of thankfulness and joy during moments like these...I look forward to many more to come. My prayer is that my boys become best friends. They are well on their way. :)
Conner loves his little brother so much. We still have yet to see one ounce of jealousy. He gets so excited to see him each afternoon after school. When he finds a paci, burp cloth, or blanket, he will rush over to give it to Cayden or me while saying, "Here this is Cayden's."
Conner LOVES seeing the pictures on the digital camera after we take them, and this morning he said, "Cayden want to see them too." Soooo sweet and thoughtful!
My heart is truly overflowing....







1 comment:
I can't believe we missed seeing each other the other day we both went to the school! Looks like you all are doing good!
Girl - slow down...I can't believe you already have Christmas up at your house!
Cayden is precious and it looks like Conner loves being a big brother!
Enjoy the beautiful weather!!
Post a Comment