Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

We are FAMILY...;)

All FOUR of us in a picture : MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

All FOUR of us looking at the camera : WHO CARES?!

This past Sunday I was determined to get a new picture of us to possibly use for our Christmas card. I was a tad bit overwhelmed this day! (though you can't tell it from the pic...ha!!) After church, we went to GG's for a family get together. I guess I was feeling the pressure of getting all of our stuff ready for a long day away from home, semi-controlling a LIVELY two-year old, taking care of a newborn, and desperately trying to get a new family picture...plus, not to mention the lack of sleep/nutrients my body is having to overcome at the present time. Anyway, I'm making myself CHILL out with all my at-home projects because I think that has been the icing on the cake that's caused my overwhelming feeling of EXHAUSTION here lately. This will prove how CrAzY I've been...Christmas is up at our house!!?!! Yep, I've always put up Christmas decorations AFTER Thanksgiving like a normal person, but this year, though everything's not up yet, I began on NOVEMBER 7TH!! Considering the timing of all this, I'm officially a crazy, impulsive, mental person who's learned that I probably should take it easy and ssssllllooow down. I mean, for goodness sake, I just had a baby a month ago. Good grief...ugh.
Here are some updated pictures of our family...;) Thanks, Ginny for taking the pictures.



I absolutely LOVE this picture...

They are holding hands. :)


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

4mckenzies said...

Sweet pics, Shelley! I feel you on the Christmas decorations (and my baby is 1!). I started putting ours up on Sunday! :) I've never attempted this decorating thing this early either.
I'm still determined to get a pic of our family of 4, too. I think after a year I have 1!!! I may have to hire a professional!