Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 22, 2009

It's CHRISTMAS at the Crenshaw's

Well this year Christmas decorations went up weeks before Thanksgiving! Usually I wait until the weekend after Thanksgiving to put them up, but for some reason I got into the Spirit early this year. I've heard I'm not alone though...friends/family have been confirming that they've decided to do the same thing. Must be in the air...and retail stores!! ;)

I'm such a blessed wife and momma...
Ooops...caught red handed. Conner decided to open one of his presents early. I wasn't too happy, but chose to take a picture and then give him a little pep talk/come to Jesus discussion and reminder that he better not do it again. The opened present is still under the tree. I told him that he cannot play with it until Christmas. Mean Momma. ;)

Posted by Picasa

No comments: